Returns, exchanges, delivery and shipping
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order you may return all exchanges/ refunds within 30 days of receipt date. If an exchange or refund is required, each item must be returned to us in its original condition, along with the purchase document which is included in the shipping . Shipping costs will not be refunded in any case (exchange or return).
- If you request an exchange, please enclose details of your preferred choice along with the returned item. Our staff will contact you in order to complete the transaction. All return and shipping charges are the Customers liability.
- If you prefer to return the item, a voucher will be issued for the value of the unwanted item. The voucher will be valid 3 months after issuing date and will be forwarded to the email address provided when registering at www.rcdestilshop.com. In no case refunds to your credit card will be issued.
- Please state the reason for your return on the back of the parcel. We recommend using registered mail, since we will not be held responsible for lost or stolen goods.
- Returns / exchanges must be sent to:
RCD ESPANYOL (Tienda)
Avinguda Baix Llobregat, 100
08940 CORNELLA (Barcelona)
- For operational reasons and customs difficulties, do not accept returns on any orders shipped to the Canary Islands or off Spain. Please make sure you order the correct item and size at time of ordering.
- Books, CDs/DVDs, videogames, games and personalized products can only be exchanged if faulty.
- For hygiene reasons underwear cannot be returned unless faulty.
- Outlet products can only be exchanged / returned if faulty.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
- The contents of your order and your delivery address determine the shipping service offered for your order online, and the shipping cost. Our courier service is ASM.
- Please make sure you provide us with a valid address and contact phone number. It is the customer’s responsibility to make themselves available for delivery. ASM will make two attempts to deliver your parcel and in case of failure, they will deliver it back to us. If parcels have to be re-sent additional shipping costs may be incurred.
- We make every effort to dispatch and ship orders the same day we receive them, but we cannot be held responsible for any delays in transit; please allow a sufficient time thereafter for delivery to your respective country. Shipments within mainland Spain usually arrive within 3-4 days of the order (EXCEPT CHRISTMAS SEASON) For shipment delivery timing outside Spain, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- From time to time credit or debit cards are subject to safety checks to prevent fraudulent transactions on our website - it is possible that this process holds your order for 24 hours.
- If there is a high demand for a product there may be delays in processing orders while waiting deliveries of stock from our suppliers. In this case we will contact you to inform you and offer an alternative.
- Any customs or import duties are applied once the parcel reaches its destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; our advice would be to contact your local customs office for furth.